All items will be delivered in accordance with the delivery times stated under 'product description'. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The order is made live with receipt of payment and submission of all shipping details and any other relevant specifications in case of of a bespoke item.
Orders can only be shipped when the order and the shipping is paid in full.
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
Our products are CE certified for 1 year after confirmed receipt at their location. Any faulty products can be sent in for repair, please allow reasonable time for the workshop to order spare parts and repair install them by hand.
All light fittings are only wired for dry environments and to their correct installation instruction. Any variations to the advised installation methods and instructions resulting in damages are not covered by our warranty.
Certification for other regions can be requested at a surcharge.
We are not liable for the following:
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by the customer or customer’s agent.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by the improper use and installation of electrical connections.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environent.
- Any costs of installation, removal or reinstallation
- Any parts purchased separately from our light pieces.
Our products are made to order and by hand. Due to the their individually crafted nature we cannot offer returns.
The full and detailed terms and conditions can also be found at the bottom of our tear sheets under our 'Catalogue' section on the website. Our terms and conditions are governed by UK law.