DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
Atelier001 is currently looking for an experienced Digital & Content Manager to join its team in London. The candidate will have a dynamic, pro-active, and passionate approach to their time and task managing, furthering the digital spaces Atelier001 operates in. The brand is high-end, luxury standard and all digital experiences are to mirror the products on sale. Advanced competence in handling images, social media knowledge, website management and producing presentation material is required.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Managing social media content, posting, tagging and tracking
- Sourcing and editing content on social media scheduling app
- Taking regular photos and small videos for online posting
- Overseeing all print and digital download brochures
- Manage web-content via CRM
- Assisting web team in continually improving website
- Produce regular newsletters
- Generate printed brochures and catalogue layouts
- Compose copy for posts, catalogues and newsletters
- Assist with company presentation templates
- Innate eye for detail, trouble shooting, an ambition for excellence;
- Have a minimum of three years’ work experience in a similar role
- Outstanding admin and organisational skills
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Excellent phone manner
- An intrinsic knowledge and passion with interior & lighting design and its current trends
Adobe Suite in particular advanced Photoshop and InDesign; (proficient), Mailchimp, Planoly, WordPress content management, Excel, Word;
- Private healthcare
- Please only apply if you have outstanding levels of English (spoken and written)
- Please only apply if your qualifications and experience meet those required
- Candidates are required to already be based in London and have a visa and permission to work within the UK.
- Work will take place in the studio in person as part of the team.
- As this is a small team, assistance with other studio tasks will be required from time to time.